Our top tips for keeping your Jewellery looking fantastic!
- Care should be taken when putting Jewellery on and taking them off. Each Bracelet, Necklace, Anklet, or Ring should be put on and removed individually, rolling over the ankle and foot, Wrist, or Finger rather than stretching the elastic. Click the link to find out more about us https://juwellery.co.uk/
- I always recommend putting Jewellery on after clothing, paying particular attention to knitwear to avoid any catching and pulling of fabric.
- All sterling silver is prone to tarnishing so when you’re not wearing your Jewellery I recommend keeping it in something airtight (a little box or zipper gripper bag will do the trick). These would be perfect: https://www.etsy.com/uk/
- You should avoid wearing your Jewellery when undertaking any manual tasks.
- You should avoid contact with perfumed products and chemicals (including perfume, body creams, suntan, lotions, etc).
- You should avoid wearing your Anklets in water and always remove them before showering, bathing, swimming, etc.
- Should you wish to clean your silver Jewellery, I recommend using a silver polishing cloth which will remove any tarnish. You can purchase this from: https://www.amazon.co.uk/
- Over time, the elastic on Jewellery may stretch slightly, it is recommended that you periodically check your jewellery, and enquire to get pieces restrung, if necessary. For restringing enquiries, please email: email@example.com